1. Overall responsibility for achieving placement targets for DDUGKY Center/PMKK Center
2. Develop & monitor the SOP to periodically check the suitability of candidates undergoing training.
3. Counselling candidates on job opportunities and career building.
4. Identify opportunities national and local as per his centre’s requirement
5. Identify local opportunities for on-the-job training and ensure candidates join and complete OJT (on-the-job training).
6. Organize interviews/Campus drives/Job Fairs at the centres/districts for candidate placements.
7. Ensure the joining of candidates after selection.
8. Collection and regular submission of mandatory documents pertaining to candidate retention in a job as per the scheme.
9. Ensure periodic/timely updates of placement portals.
10. Tracking candidates on a monthly basis for a period of 6 months.
11. Constant research on job trends to gather specific information about employers’ requirements.
12. Regularly attended meetings with employers and build relationships on the basis of feedback.
13. Maintain close liaison with relevant industry/ government bodies.
14. Relevant experience with placements in the Electronics (ESSCI) sector will be preferred.
No. of Positions = 1 (Shirur), 1 (Phulpur)