3D printers- Service Technician
3D Printer is one of the top ten disruptive technology of present times. With the fastest changing industry and huge number of 3D printers in the market, there is immense demand for trained technicians who can work and service 3D printers under various brands. Constant Innovation is changing present 3D printer and the whole face of Desktop Manufacturing as we speak. 3D printers is going to be the one of the most imported product category in the Indian Economy by 2020.
This course exposes students to the latest, relevant knowledge about 3D printer and latest practices in the industry. Practical learning is blended with theory for maximum learning and engagement. This short course is customizable and have minimum duration of 5 days (40 Hours).
It would be a certified course and after completing the course module for particular brand, the candidate would be authorized technician to install and service the 3D printer of that specific brand.
The course covers
- Basic understanding of 3D printing industry
- Assembly of 3D printer DIY kits like PRUSA
- Service training modules for various 3D printers like Gbots, KCbots, Ultimaker, Flashforge etc.
- Mechanical training for replacement of nozzles, motors and other components in 3D printer.
- Basic understanding of installation of 3D printer and related software
- Filament replacement
- Slicing and printing of 3D files
- Diagnosis of exact issue in the 3D printer with the help of test print files
I have extended my learning beyond the course curriculum. The practical session was conducted very well and gave me a chance to apply my learning. These sessions should be conducted frequently so that we are keeping pace with the developments in the world.Shreyas Joshi, 4th year Engineering Student
Let us know if you wish to learn more about this offering. Please fill out the contact form and our team will get in touch with you at the earliest.